Welcome to the Oxygen Affiliate Program
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st century economy - providing digital natives, creators and entrepreneurs pushing everyday boundaries a banking partner that understands how they live and work by offering a seamless user experience for both personal and business accounts that makes them feel in their element.
Available on iOS and Android, Oxygen users enjoy no monthly fees, early direct deposit, simple transfers, and Cashback rewards on everyday purchases. Businesses can easily control their finances with integrated solutions that are elegant, simple and secure. Reject ordinary. Banking for the Extraordinary.
Based in San Francisco, Oxygen is backed by Runa Capital, Y Combinator and other leading fintech investors.
How it works:
When a visitor of your website or follower of your social accounts clicks your Oxygen tracking link and applies for an account, you’ll earn a $25 commission. There are no commission caps so your earning potential is limitless. The application process takes place entirely on the Oxygen mobile app.
Who should sign up?
- Websites, influencers, app owners and anyone with an online audience interested in being smarter with their finances.
- Businesses offering complementary products/services.
Why sign up?
- Opportunity to partner with a leading challenger bank that’s offering unprecedented benefits and cashback rates for its users.
- Ongoing support from your experienced Vibrant Performance account manager.
- Straightforward commission structure on a trusted platform.
How to sign up?
Sign up for Impact if you’re not already a user and submit an application to the Oxygen program using the following link:Join Now
- Various creative assets, banners and ads available directly within Impact.
- Dedicated program manager to help you get started and grow your earnings.
- Open to various commission setups including events throughout the user funnel.
Complimentary Affiliate Program Evaluation
Schedule a time for a free grading report on an existing program or get a consultation on a new one.