Welcome to the Steady Affiliate Program
Steady app allows people to find jobs fast, seek financial advice and save money with deals on everything from healthcare plans to tax help. Since its inception in the summer of 2017, Steady has helped over 2.5 million workers find jobs and make over $5,500 in extra income a year, on average.
Steady has emerged as a vital resource during these times of uncertainty in the job market and economy due to COVID-19. In collaboration with Shaquille O’Neal, Steady recently unveiled the Steady Together Initiative in an effort to help American LMI workers. Available services include Steady High Demand Jobs, free access to telehealth and telemedicine, cash grants up to $1,000, and rapid ACH cash deposit of completed Steady Income Boosters.
How it works:
After downloading the free Steady iOS or Android app, users have immediate access to thousands of part-time, flexible jobs in their area that fit their background, schedule, and financial goals. The app also includes Steady’s Income Tracker to help educate users on their cash flow. In addition to earning extra cash from side gigs, Steady users can leverage Income Boosters from partners like Acorns, Chime, and Robinhood.
Who should sign up?
- Websites, influencers and newsletter owners with a focus on financial health and career resources
- Businesses that offer complementary products/services in which Steady could serve as a value-added service
Why sign up?
- Opportunity to partner with a fast-growing trusted fintech brand
- Straightforward high-funnel commission payouts
- Run through Impact Radius
- 30-day referral window
- Library of creatives available
- Ongoing support from your experienced Vibrant Performance account manager
- Steady app is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars from thousands of Trustpilot reviewers
How to sign up?
To enroll, sign up at this link and we’ll get you started soon.Join Now
- Creatives: available upon request
- Guidance and support: your dedicated program manager will help you along the way
Complimentary Affiliate Program Evaluation
Schedule a time for a free grading report on an existing program or get a consultation on a new one.